For all who have been keeping up to date with Kim Kardashian and her recent divorce with basketball star; Kris Humphries, the fight has become brutal. Kris Humphries says hes done playing Mr. Nice guy and is prepared to bring Kim to court. Humphries decided he doesn't want a settlement anymore, and not only wants a court date but also wants it filmed. Kim will be put on the stand, forced to tell the truth leaving a judge to decide if the marriage was a fraud.
Kris also thinks Kim hasn't given an honest accounting of
their money they made during their 72 day marriage. Kris has agreed to
handing over his bank records, and credit card statements, However Kim
hasn't yet.
Other legal matters include Kim donating her and Kris' wedding gifts to charity.
According to one of Humphries lawyers; "A spouse may not make a gift of community
personal property, or dispose of community personal property for less
than fair and reasonable value, without the written consent of the other
spouse."
Personally I am a fan of the show, and I'm not sure if I believe the marriage was a fraud, clearly they got married too fast and from what the show displayed, they weren't right for each other. Although I would love to see the court appearance filmed, that would be an episode I would not miss.
What do you think? Was the marriage a fraud? Team Rump or Hump?
~Britt<3
No comments:
Post a Comment