Its down to the top 7 on American Idol and this weeks theme is songs from this decade, so 2010, 2011 and 2012. The 7 contestants left include; Philip Phillips, Jessica Sanchez, Colton
Dixon, Joshua Ledet, Skylar Laine, Elise Testone, and Hollie Cavanagh.
The list of performances wasn't leaked yet, however there are ten spoilers.
The contestants are going to sing a solo, a duet and in a trio.
Spolilers
You And I : Lady Gaga
Stuttering : Jazmine Sullivan
Didn’t Know How Much I Loved You: Kellie Pickler
Give a Little More: Maroon 5
Runaway Baby: Bruno Mars
Somebody I Used to Know: Gotye
What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger): Kelly Clarkson
Don’t You Wanna Stay: Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson
Perfect: Pink
Love The Way You Lie: Skylar Grey
Stuttering : Jazmine Sullivan
Didn’t Know How Much I Loved You: Kellie Pickler
Give a Little More: Maroon 5
Runaway Baby: Bruno Mars
Somebody I Used to Know: Gotye
What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger): Kelly Clarkson
Don’t You Wanna Stay: Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson
Perfect: Pink
Love The Way You Lie: Skylar Grey
~Britt<3
No comments:
Post a Comment