Why would Rihanna congratulate Snooki on her pregnancy? Two messes! At Brad Pitt’s Make It Right Foundation fund-raiser she was asked what she thought about the pregnancy and responded in excitement with her huge “CONGRATULATIONS THAT’S DOPE” “WE NEED MORE SNOOKI’S IN THE WORLD.” Like oh? Snooki is always parading around as a drunk disaster so what kind of mother is she going to be when the baby arrives? I don’t know I just feel like her pregnancy needs to be taking more seriously rather than joking around about it as if there is not an innocent child on the way. I don’t take complete credit away from Snook... When the baby comes out is when we will really know how good of a mother she will be. I just hope she stops acting immature and grows up on national TV. Having a baby is not a joke.
-MARISSA
No comments:
Post a Comment