Dance Moms is relatively new show showing on lifetime. It follows young talented children who can
dance and perform well. The moms however
go crazy over their children and they scream and yell at them on national television. I think this is a form of child abuse and
this should not be promoted all over the air.
Humluliating your child like that over a dance? It is good to be young and gifted but to
break them down in front of their peers let alone national TV is cruel. I watched the view the other day and Raven Symone
was even like ‘I know what it is like to be talented but my goodness if my
parents treated me like this my goodness I don’t know if I would be where I am
today”. I agree with her I believe this show is taking over to the limit and
discourages little children’s ego rather than help them expand.
-Marissa
No comments:
Post a Comment