Wednesday, April 4, 2012

80's night IDOL

Tonight the top 8 perform on American Idol! The theme of the week is music from the 80's.

                               

They were mentored by No Doubt's Gwen Stefani and Tony Kanal.
Musical director Ray Chew's list for the night was tweeted by the offical Idol twitter page.
The list of the music being performed can be seen in the picture below.. 
In case you can't see what it says..
"That's All," Genesis
"Time After Time," Cyndi Lauper
"Wind Beneath My Wings," Bette Midler
"Flashdance ... What a Feeling," Irene Cara
"If You Don't Know Me By Know," Simply Red
"I Like It," DeBarge
"How Will I Know," Whitney Houston
"I Want to Know What Love Is," Foreigner
Duets:
"Stop Dragging My Heart Around," Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty
"Islands in the Stream," Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
"I'm So Excited," The Pointer Sisters
"I Knew You Were Waiting for Me," Aretha Franklin and George Michael

                     
~Britt<3

No comments:

Post a Comment