Saturday, March 17, 2012

Idol

American Idol this week narrowed down the contestants to a top 10! I love American Idol, I know a lot of people are tired of it, but I think its great! I just don't like watching the beginning auditions, however watching the bad ones can be funny sometimes, especially when they get psychotic and argue with the judges. 

This week the idols sang songs from their birth year, and Shannon Magrane got sent home. Also, one of the finalist got kicked off the show. Jermaine Jones secretly had some warrants out for his arrest! I felt so bad, because if only he would have told Idol in the beginning, they probably could have settled them somehow.
Shannon Magrane

Jermaine Jones


 Colton Dixon is my favorite, he's awesome!  Colton is 20 years old and sings incredible, he has a Daughtry type of style to his voice. It doesn't matter what song he sings, it always comes out great so I'm rooting for him to win!

  



 ~Next week the idols sing songs from Billy Joel, can't wait!


~Britt<3

No comments:

Post a Comment