Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Teen mom is a horrible influence.

I can't stand the shows teen mom and sixteen and pregnant! Its so ridiculous, these reality shows are making kids think its not a big deal to go out and act irresponsibly because, hey they can get famous for it!  They even had a special called teen dad. I bet some twisted kids are even trying to get pregnant just to be a "star." 
It used to be thought of as a bad thing but in todays society its becoming a norm. Its totally fake too, on the show the kids look like their struggling yet their being paid at least $65,000 per season and some are living with their parents? Farrah from teen mom got a boob job and now is apparently modeling, these kids are being paid to poorly influence the younger generation!
Instead of letting these kids walk the red carpet for something that should be considered a mistake, how about we teach young kids its not acceptable and to stop trying to grow up so fast. Am I the only one who sees how messed up these programs are?

~Britt <3

No comments:

Post a Comment