Eric writes in blue,
Marissa writes in pink,
Britney writes in purple
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Top ten idols
This weeks idols sang songs from Billy Joel! I love Billy Joel, but some of them choose such boring songs..Hollie Cavanagh sang "Honesty," which is a great song, however in my opinion not a song you sing for a competition. Jessica Sanchez sang "Everybody has a dream" and sounded awesome! I hated her outfit though, and I'm surprised because Tommy Hilfiger is their stylist. Philip Philips did great! He sang, "Moving Out" which is one of my favorite Billy Joel songs. Tommy Hilfiger told Philip he needed to change his style a bit, but he wouldn't, he said he wanted his music to come first. Philip dresses very plain and ordinary. I personally think Philip dresses fine but its definitly not stage attire, he needs to dress up more for performances.
Colton Dixon is still my absolute favorite. He sang "Piano man," as he played this gorgeous red piano. I really hope he wins, hes so talented and deserves it! Heres his version of "Piano man."
No comments:
Post a Comment